Last minute Enterprise Day news

Hi everyone,

Only one more sleep!

This afternoon permission slips will be going home for the stalls using face paint, nail polish, hair product etc. Please fill in and return to the stall tomorrow if your child would like to visit these stalls.

Please remember to bring your child’s hat, and provide sunscreen at it’s going to be a toasty 33 degrees!

The day kicks off from 12.30 tomorrow, and runs until 2pm. Our stall is actually starting at 11.10 so that we can get the pre-orders done and cook some of the sausages ready for 12.30. With the early start I anticipate we will also have an early finish, which means plenty of time for the Jaguars to browse and buy if they wish.

I encourage you to leave your children at school when the event concludes. The money will be taken to classrooms for counting, which is a very exciting and rich learning opportunity.

Thank you so much to the parents that have already begun to bring donations. We still need many loaves of bread. If you can donate some sliced white bread tomorrow morning please let me know by 5pm as I will be going to the shops tonight for any last minute items we might need.

Erin

2 thoughts on “Last minute Enterprise Day news

1. Hi Erin,

I can provide some white bread. I am also checking what the expectations are with regards to the children being on their own when they roam the stalls? Do they need to be with an adult like they have done in previous years?

Thanks,

Julia.

1. Hi Julia,
      The bread is very appreciated, thank you!
      At this age we trust that the children will be able to take themselves around the stalls. We will encourage buddying up and coming back to our stall if they get separated.
      Erin