Room 15’s Sizzling Sausages

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU!!

Congratulations on such a successful stall. I am so impressed with the great team work and positive energy displayed by everyone. It was great to have so many offers to help, do a second shift and to work in an job they weren’t prepared for- so resilient!

Thank you to all of the families that donated goodies and the amazing volunteers who cooked the barbecue and supported the children to be successful sausage sellers. None of this would have been possible without you!
Also, a shout out to Cimarosti Brothers Colonel Light Meat Store. They kindly sold us the sausages at a really great price. If you don’t already buy your meat from them I hope you’ll take the time to visit their shop and support a local business that supported us!

Even though we tried our best, we couldn’t sell off all of the sausages. The left overs will be used on Friday for an impromptu class celebration. If your child is keen for another sausage sizzle, then don’t worry about packing their lunch!

Below are 2 collections of photos.

The first is part of our preparation of Enterprise day. Sellers had to choose 3 items, decide a fair price, and give change to the buyers. After this the children swapped roles. The buyers had an opportunity to make some money back by now selling some items, and the sellers got to spend their hard earned money.

The second collection is a display of my (dismal) attempt to take photos of our stall at Enterprise Day. Hopefully some more photos will be shared with staff soon, then I will pass them on too!